The group’s head office is found in Dublin, Ireland and it’s licensed and controlled subsidiaries round the world. Ava Trade Ltd. Is licensed within the British Virgin Islands; Ava Trade EU Ltd. is licensed by the financial institution of eire and controlled by the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) within the European Union; Ava Capital Markets Australia Pty Ltd is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC); and Ava Trade Japan K.K. by the Financial Services Agency and Financial Futures Association of Japan. As of 2016, a replacement subsidiaries are established in Israel and in South Africa , regulated by the Financial Services Board.
User-oriented Ava Trade is uniquely positioned to supply a desirable environment for online trading for traders in the least levels of experience . 24-hour multilingual support desks are available for the range of platforms and services provided for both Forex and other at AvaTrade brokerage options offered.
A minimal first deposit of $100 USD is required to open an AvaTrade account with the selection of several trading platforms. Accounts are margin leveraged with a call level of 10% on MetaTrader and AvaTrader platform accounts and 25% on AvaOptions. there’s a relatively high maximum leverage at 400:1. Fixed spread and floating spread (on MT4 only) account types are available. Both are commission-free since Ava Trade is compensated via the spread, and may include trading in micro lots. Fixed spreads at Ava Trade are above industry standard at 3 pips on EUR/USD, but do protect you from a selection increasing thanks to financial news releases or at close of markets. Floating spreads average a relatively high 1.8 pips on EUR/USD.
Deposits at higher levels than $100 USD qualify for extra benefits at Ava Trade. Accounts with a minimum $1000 balance have access to Trading Central’s daily signals and charting tools. A balance of a minimum of $10,000 gives you access to Direct Dealing room. And at a $100,000 balance, you get express withdrawals and customised trading terms.
Trading platforms provided include the powerful, user-friendly AvaTradeAct, MetaTrader 4 and MT4 Foating Spreads also as Ava Trade customized platforms for mobile, web trading and automatic trading.
MetaTrader 4 and AvaTradeAct are available for Mac. Each of those platforms presents a spread of monetary tools to traders, analytical tools, indicators and charts.
- lMetaTrader 4 – the favored trading platform for traders in the least levels of experience is very valued for its power and adaptability . It provides a variety of easy to use tools from one screen
- AvaTradeGO –A highly innovative trading app from Ava Trade’s production house. Features, tools and charts and an intuitive interface is suitable for traders in the least experience levels. Downloadable from the AppStore or Google Play.
- AvaTradeAct – a strong but user-friendly proprietary platform for single-click trading for Forex and more from an equivalent screen that has advanced charting, live news feeds and analysis.
- MT4 Floating Spread – Encompasses all the charting, customizing and analytical tools of MT4 for Forex trading and more, with low spreads right from the interbank market.
- AvaOptions – the most recent platform from Ava Trade, combines the pliability of FX call and put options alongside single payment options trading (SPOT). Risk management tools help to maximise returns.
- Automated Trading – AvaTrade features a full range of automated trading solutions and platforms, like Mirror Trader and ZuluTrade, to enable copying of trades made by experienced Forex Traders.
- Mac Trading – A web-based Mac platform, providing access to FX also as all other markets, that works behind most firewalls and is consistently monitored. you’ll log in from the AvaTrade website to start trading instantly at the fast execution times.
- Web Trading – Ava Trade’s web trading platform allows you to see open and make new trades from any browser.
- Mobile Trading – Your AvaTrade account is accessible for monitoring and placing orders wherever you’re with Ava Mobile and MetaTrader 4 Mobile, both available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
Risk Factors, Options and Limitations
Ava Trade maintains an industry average in terms of risk. A minimum position size of 0.01 lots limits broker control, but the utmost leverage of 400:1 requires trade to be continually checked. While a high leverage ratio can increase earnings on a little deposit, it also can cause losses over initial investment. The call level set at 10% allows a trader to stay opening positions when their margin is beyond their equity which is risky for inexperienced traders.
As acknowledged along side account information, spreads are high
Payment and Currencies
Ava Trade clients can make deposits and withdrawals from their accounts using debit cards, credit cards – Visa, MasterCard, Maestro – bank wire, Skrill and Neteller.
Currencies accepted are Euros and US Dollars. In the UK, sterling is accepted and Australian dollars are accepted in Australia.
Ava Trade offers clients various time-limited promotions including ‘welcome’ bonuses for brand spanking new account holders, and it provides a ‘refer a friend’ bonus with the quantity dependent upon the quantity of the holder’s deposit and trading.
- Global broker regulated in Europe, Japan and Australia.
- Offers a choice of several trading platforms.
- Apps for iOS and Android devices.
- MetaTrader 4 platform available.
- Large sort of trading tools instruments.
- 24-hour multilingual support desks.
Margin call level risky for inexperienced traders.
Comparatively high floating spreads.
Fixed spreads above industry average.
Ava Trade may be a reputable and award-winning broker that’s a part of a worldwide trading group. within the few short years since it had been established in 2006, it’s experienced phenomenal growth. Over 200,000 customers are registered globally and quite two million trades a month are executed. Total trading volumes amount to quite $60 billion per month. This success is thanks to the highly adaptable platforms and services for traders in the least levels of experience.
No reviews yet