trading platform. Online share trading platforms allow you to shop for and sell company shares on your own; all you would like is a lively internet connection!You may be looking to trade JSE listed shares directly. one among the simplest ways of doing so is thru a web share
A very important factor to think about when choosing your platform is that the fees charged by the platform you employ . Share trading comes with variety of fees as considered within the article – the value of shopping for and selling shares. The table below outlines the fees which will be charged by each individual broker.
Trading Platforms Compared 2020
|Forex Brokers||Minimum Deposit||Avg. Returns||Rating||Visit Site|
|VISIT BROKER Deriv|
|FSCA regulated : Highly Recommended Forex trading Site South Africa!|
|VISIT BROKER LegacyFX|
|FSA regulatedLegacyFX : FREE FINANCIAL EDUCATION|
|VISIT BROKER hycm|
|FSCA regulatedhycm Trusted Broker|
|VISIT BROKER Plus500|
|FSCA regulatedPlus500 Trusted forex Broker|
|VISIT BROKER fxgm|
Important points to note(cheapest online trading platform south Africa):
- additionally to the fees within the table, additional fees could also be charged once you deposit or withdraw money from your account.
- Some platforms reduce the brokerage fees if you trade large amounts of cash
- Some platforms waive the monthly administration fees if you trade frequently
- Ned bank charges a quarterly fee rather than a monthly admin fee – we’ve expressed that fee as a monthly fee for comparative purposes.
- Easy Equities doesn’t charge the traditional Strate Fee but charges an administration and settlement fee of 0.075%.
- The platforms listed above are those for whom the web trading fees were readily available.
- The fees listed above don’t include VAT (Value Added Tax)
- We don’t guarantee the accuracy of the fees listed here as they might change as and when the platform decides. Do confirm on the platform’s website.
*This Nedbank fee is formed from an R70 online access fee that’s charged if there are not any trades during a given month plus an R150 administration fee that’s charged every three months. The R150 fee charged every three months amounts to R50 per month. Adding the R70 fee to the R50 fee gives the R120 fee stated within the table above.cheapest online trading platform south Africa