Forex trading is not for every South African investor since not everyone can have the confidence, patience, self-control, and discipline that are required for a successful Forex trading.
The above characteristics are the things that many South African beginners in forex trading lack, which make them record consistent losses. If you are new in Forex trading and you want to succeed in this investment, you will be given a couple of tips that you must bear in mind so that you can make headway in Forex trading here in South Africa.
Forex Trading for beginners in South Africa
|Forex Brokers||Minimum Deposit||Support||Rating||Visit Site|
|SIGN UP cm trading south Africa|
|FSCA regulated : Highly Recommended Forex trading Site South Africa!|
R 4000Claim 20% Bonus
|SIGN UP Markets South Africa|
|FSCA regulated: One of the Best Forex Brokers in South Africa|
|SIGN UP 24option South Africa|
|FSCA regulated :24option Top Forex trading platform and Binary Options|
R 3500Claim 40% Bonus
|SIGN UP Easymarkets South Africa|
|FSCA regulated:Top Forex trading South Africa for Top Currency Trading|
|SIGN UP Avatrade South Africa|
|FSCA regulated:Avatrade South Africa|
|SIGN UP IQ South Africa|
|FSCA regulated:IQ South Africa|
Tips for success in Forex trading
- Know yourself: Before you ever go into Forex trading in South Africa, you should first determine your risk tolerance. How much risk can you bear? If you are not good at bearing risk, then Forex trading may not be the best investment for you.
- Plan and stick to your plan: Forex trading requires proper planning. Failure to plan is synonymous with a plan to fail. Develop a strategy before you start trading and stick to that strategy and money management plan, even if the strategy seems not to be working at that particular moment and online trading united kingdom
- Be careful when choosing a broker: Your South African Forex broker can determine if you will succeed or fail in Forex trading. Consequently, you must choose your broker carefully. Many beginners in forex trading fail in this regard and get their fingers burnt as a result. Read reviews about the South African Forex broker before you register with them.
- Choose your account type and leverage ratio carefully: Your needs and expectations should determine your choice of account and leverage ratio. Bear in mind that the amount you want to deposit can determine your account type and leverage ratio. A ratio of 1:400 and a micro account will be perfect for a small starting capital.
- Do not start with big money: Bear in mind that you are a newbie in Forex trading. Consequently, you should start trading with a small sum. You can then increase your capital with the profit you make from trading. It is better to increase your capital using your generic profit than via additional deposit.
- Focus your trading on a single currency pair: You are better off trading a single currency pair for now as a beginner in Forex trading. Your skill and knowledge are still limited, remember that. Adding too many currency pairs may get you confused and prevent you from learning as much as you should about that currency pair for assured profitability. You can then venture into other currency pairs as you get more knowledge.