Forex trading platform is the software acting as the channel for trading information between the trader and the broker. The platform will give you trading information including charts, price quotes for each pair of currency and so on. It will equally provide you with a series of technical indicators that can be of help when developing your trading strategy. Furthermore, the trading platform comes with an interface via which you can enter trading orders, which will then be executed by your selected broker.
The Best Forex trading platforms in South africa
|Forex Brokers||Minimum Deposit||Support||Rating||Visit Site|
|Start Trading plus500 South Africa|
|Best Forex trading platform in South Africa|
R 1800Get up to $5,000 Bonus
|Start Trading hycm South Africa|
|FSCA regulated:Most Popular Forex south trading platform|
|Start Trading cm trading south Africa|
|FSCA regulated : Highly Recommended Forex trading Site South Africa!|
|Start Trading Markets South Africa|
|FSCA regulated: One of the Best Forex Brokers in South Africa|
|Start Trading 24option South Africa|
|FSCA regulated :24option Top Forex trading platform and Binary Options|
R 3500Claim 40% Bonus
|Start Trading Easymarkets South Africa|
|FSCA regulated:Top Forex trading South Africa for Top Currency Trading|
|Start Trading Avatrade South Africa|
|FSCA regulated:Avatrade South Africa|
You can install the forex trading platform on your desktop computer, laptop or even mobile device since they now come with a mobile version. You do not always have to download the trading platform before you can start trading Forex since there is also a web-based trading platform that can be used without downloading. Such web-based platforms can run on Java or HTML. Also, many of the trading platforms available today can run on a various computer and mobile operating systems, like Linux, Mac, Windows Android, and iOS.
The options and features you can find on a forex trading platform depend on the broker offering that platform. The trading platforms can work on any computer, provided there is an internet connection. In most cases, trading platforms are available for free. Those brokers that charge fees for their trading platforms also add extra features and functionalities that are not available on the free versions.
Factors to consider in a trading platform
You should consider the points below before downloading or using a Forex trading platform:
- Is it compatible with an API so that you can also install additional programs or software on the trading platform?
- Can the GUI (Graphic User Interface) permit the monitoring of multiple data or information at once?
- Does the GUI look pleasant and professional
- Does the software give easy access to historical data about each currency pair?
- Check the order interface and also find out about the types of orders that are available
- Is it possible to trade from the charts on the platform?
- Is the trading platform internet-, Mac- or Windows-based? The internet- or web-based trading platform can either use HTML or Java.
- What are the technical indicators available on the trading platform?
- Is the platform free to use? Does the broker charge an additional fee for higher grade platforms? What are the extra features available on that paid version?
Before choosing a trading platforms, you may also want to consider the reliability of the broker offering that platform. You are better off with a regulated broker than an unregulated one.